KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

typical african venture, page-17

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    A very sophisticated sting is underway on this thread...

Aggressive, apparently informed...and well coordinated.

Good luck guys...if you live by the sword you can die by the sword!

Seems to me someone may have been "taken out" buy a buyer (or buyers?) and is now trying to facilitate a cheaper entry...if not simply a "break-even" re-entry in order to reclaim stock not intended for sale.

lol

I don't think I have ever read so much well disguised negative rhetoric...out of the blue mind you...more or less coresponding with some of the largest on-market buying we have seen in months.

If I am not mistaken, I would suggest "someone" is concerned there will not be enough stock available for them to play their games...and games they clearly are.

This is an investment grade stock in the embyonic phase...in the hands of great operators, with great assets and a great cash position...notwithstanding the current market demise, KEY would be trading at utiples of the current price.

Mine you, this value will come...we just have to put up with the "weight" of money flow...and its impact on short-term price behaviour...predominantly dictated from the retail end of the spectrum.

Happily holding and ignoring some of the self-serving tripe being posted on the KEY thread.

Shame on some of you.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.