WTM 5.56% 28.5¢ waratah minerals limited

Typical Share Price Behaviour (Batty!), page-2

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Thanks Angler, great to see your passion. I also come from an banking, equities and funds management background over nearly twenty years in the resources sector. BAT is one of the worst I have seen - it's thrown all the rules out the window - the stock price never had a decent run-up (10c/sh for a short period of time does not count), never had a sexy period, and the market has always failed to price in any future upside. If you look at the typical mining company value curve - example link below, you'll see that by comparison, BAT has never had any upside priced in at any stage. No value foundations have been built. My general view here is that BAT management are experienced at mine building but have shown themselves to be rank amateurs and/or not taking funding seriously enough, and are dealing with the dodgy markets operators as a lazy option. Asking investors to have to hang on for years and years, wearing all the risk at every point and not getting any opportunity, at any time, to realise any forward potential upside, goes against the rules of resources investing - hence why a few people are starting to call management out for failing to create value. Fair enough, we all get the argument the mine/s is coming, but this is starting to get silly. Now is the time that value should be created - at some point BAT management will need to be called to account - stock price and market cap are an utter disgrace and unforgivably low - this company is against the wall.

http://www.*****.com/ind/Sobolev/oct252007.htm
    Last edited by HarkenBanks: 05/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 32.0¢ 26.0¢ $483.1K 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89268 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 7721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.