TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

TYX : Which is a better buy? OGX or TYX, page-5

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Good morning all,

I am one of the many who have had plenty of negatives to say about management when Iron ore was the goal.

I think management took too long to do anything, bought large items too early (barge and employee village) and just as production was about to begin a mining tax gets announced, scaring off investors, and then the backside fell out of the iron ore price not long after.

A couple of years or even 12 months of those massive Iron ore profits would have been fantastic for the share price. That said, if they had jumped in early, everything could have gone drastically wrong. Look at the iron ore miners now.

Gold is different, even if the price drops, I don't think it will drop on the same levels as iron ore.

Any long term holders have had to wait throughout the entire Iron Ore period and now we are having to wait for the Gold. Its been a long wait altogether.

My hope is that toward the end of this year a more definite time frame will be announced, with production early next year.

Cheers!
    Catweasle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.976K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 220417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7053635 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.