TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

The stock to watch !!!!! ????? my eyes are bleeding from...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The stock to watch !!!!! ????? my eyes are bleeding from
    watching so hard.

Perhaps mm, there needs to be blood . . . . . . only on this occasion, from 'them' rather than 'us'.

What with all the hype and 'promises' forecasts or whatever one wishes to call it, this stock has to rate a THE under performing stock of the year. I can't believe that we have been so 'b' gullible. I've been in and out many times and did well. I last got back in prior to 35c rights issue,and I've been in Sh@! street since. For the life of me I can't see how they can expect holder support for any future raising. Having said that, the last raising was a dismal performance re S/H support. If it weren't for Pat's probable ulterior motives they would have been in deep excreta trying to raise the measly $4+m.

And here we sit at 9c, yet one has to say that 'some' progress has been made, albeit not to the benefit of the holders.
    Once again health issues prevent me from hitting the Radisson Plaza next week . . . . . . . . . .

I sincerely hope that someone in attendance will pose the many urgent questions that are so often raised in this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.