TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

tz marketing idea 1 - brand clarity

1. YR
    667 Posts.
    Marketing Idea 1: TZ need to create a clear and compelling brand proposition that resonates and connects.

Why? What does the TZ brand stand for? Is it disruptive fastening tech, is it SMArt devices/systems or does it relate to "object" management.

Me, I cannot answer this question. TZ have a lot of things they are marketing i.e. PAD, IXP, Diverse applications, managing important package assets, minimise risk maximise security, secure and efficient parcel delivery, automating parcel exchange etc etc but if someone asked me to summarise what the TZ brand stood for in a few short words, I honestly could not do it. That raises an important question doesn't it ...

How? TZ need to create a clear cut brand proposition that connects and resonates with all audiences within the TZ market segments i.e. IXP PLUS PAD. Then, TZ need to create clear cut sub messages for IXP and PAD that specifically resonate with those segments matching that product. At the moment, they clutter up the comms process with so many benefits - yet they still have no overarching core proposition that goes with them. The TZ logo simply floats in the background and essentially has no clear cut meaning in the mind of those they are marketing to.

CORE PROPOSITION:

"TZ Limited - "redefining the future"

IXP SUB MESSAGING

"secure your business"

The above are purely proposition examples but we need to give the market clarity!

It's easy coming up with propositions in the boardroom (let's hope ours did not fall into that trap) - but they will not resonate. Brand messaging needs to come from the needs of the market and the most effective way to do this is through a technique called PROJECTIVE QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS.

This approach will allow TZ to "map" the market by looking at how the audience perceives TZ and then it will look at how TZ itself thinks the market perceives them. There will not be a match I promise!!! The outcome of all this is that TZ will be able to identify a brand position that is not yet owned but most critically a clear need exists. This is the holy grail of brand development. Once TZ nails this, the brand will actually work for them and a reliance on sales teams pounding the pavement will be gone.

If TZ can build "emotional reward" into their brand, we as shareolders shall become extremely rich. Apple have done this - think about those feelings that come to mind when you first thought about buying the latest IPAD or IPHONE. Thats emotional reward and thats what TZ needs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.