TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

Guys,This is all very reminiscent of the theories from the past...

1. 202 Posts.
    Guys,
    This is all very reminiscent of the theories from the past regarding lack of news. People are eager to hear what is happening with the future if their investment, we should have been updated by now!

Theories and speculation don't build trust or faith in a company, solid news (directly from TZ) is the ONLY means of doing this. We have been told date(s) in which updates and financial standing on the company should have been made public, so far this has not eventuated. I for one believe the shareholder contributors of the resurgence should be privvy to some news at least.

It is absurd to use the 'read between the lines' tactic to decipher TZ announcements... it should be in black and white, not shades of grey.. haven't we learnt this already?

'Expect' should have one meaning, and not used as a clause to withold information. We are still sitting on the sideline, and even though we are supporting a different team, we still don't know the score... very frustrating to say the least.

If ASIC is involved then we (as investors) have the right to know about it. It was us who made this all happen in one way or another, now we are back to the dark corner sfrom which we were left.

If MB is securing clients, deep in negotiations with QVT and chasing that peanut brain AS around the country then please give us something ... anything.

I hope all this silence is necessary.

Cheesed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.