TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

tzl, page-2

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    rkwt1956

Thanks for posting bthe Bulletin article. Obviously it got alot of people excited. Particularly the bit about the 22 other production applications nearing completion!! Oh yeah and the potentially large revenue stream to TZ just from the one seat-belt deal.

Sorry but I can't help myself .... a little advert for my other favourite stock of recent times .. ESG (Eastern Star Gas). These guys are about to announce initila reserves and have a MOU with NSW's biggest electricity producer Macquarie Generation (40% of NSW's power) to supply gas subject to a fesaibilty study to convert two power stations from coal to gas (and ESG proving up reserves over the next 18 months). They have a resource of 17 TCF in one lease and 3.7 TCF in another ... this is large and they have no competition of substance in NSW .. with gas demand rising. I expect a major rerating of ESG over the next 6-12 months. They recently did a placement so are well funded and the share price has kicked off since. Take a look at their presentation that accompanied the placement .. ASX release entitled "Fund Raising". Apologies again .. but I thought people might like to be alerted to another potential 5+ bagger!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19321 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.