TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

tz's greatest aquisition

1. 202 Posts.
    I think after seeing what hasn't happened in the last 12 months I think TZ's greatest greatest aquisition would be the having the likes of MB at the helm, along with PC. The difference being ... we are the ones who can make this happen (if it already hasn't).

But, I'd still like to hear from the man himself - what he plans to do, what his interests in the company are, and how deep he will invest to make sure he doesn't have an anchor of a company under his name. We still haven't heard a thing... media can only say so much.

As stated, nothing is in the bag until we make a 'sale' as such, and we have written confirmation that said parties are in and said parties have been removed.

I'm still not convinced until we hear from either PC, MB or JF as to what is happening. The announcements today 'seem' productive, but we have been fed the same grain for some time now, show us some figures and time frame.

The wolf has been cried to often for far too long.

PS. Great to see Snapperboy back from his hiatus. Amex, if you are still around, can you comment on the situation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.