HDR hardman resources limited

You cheeky cheeky man debono. It might interest you to know that...

1. 470 Posts.
    You cheeky cheeky man debono. It might interest you to know that I'm beyond all that gap filling stuff after the hysterectomy.

a couch I too hope that we are all trading in 40 years time but I think I will need a change of formaldehyde by then.

Just to clarify this gap business. According to the bible (Edwards and Magee, Technical Analysis of Stock Trends) "Must a gap be closed before prices move very far away from it? Certainly not! Will it be closed eventually? Probably yes. If it is not closed by the next minor reaction, there is a chance it will be covered by the next intermediate retracement, and if not then, pretty surely by the next great major swing in the opposite trend. But that may be years later- hardly a matter of interest to the ordinary trader....If you will think the matter over for a moment, you will see that the probabilities we have stated above, for a gap's being closed apply just as well to a stock's returning to any price range at which it has once been traded, gap or no gap.

AnnaP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.