HDR hardman resources limited

re: u boat games ? roc, wpl ,hdr all down 2.2% Hardmanites,Has...

1. 504 Posts.
    re: u boat games ? roc, wpl ,hdr all down 2.2% Hardmanites,

Has anything really changed as per the flow of info since HDR and Shell were about to sign the Mauritanian J/V in 98,with Shell bailing at the last moment.
    Even though the talking heads aka Ellyard and Davies have been given the shuffle the old ideology is firmly entrenched by the likes of Burns and Spencer.

Each year we sit through Burn's slide presentation,the Companys market cap increase over a decade, and it's groundhog day all over again.

It is probably too late for the Mums and Dads to make a difference these days with the variety of Corporate interests like Broking Houses and Fund Managers owning the stock.
    They have little cause for complaint as they are given the access to HDR strategy with one on ones way before they filter down to the plebs.

Your only action that will prompt them to sit up and take a little notice of the true believers who have been with HDR since water was the only refreshment after the Annual in their Head Office in West Perth is through the ballot for re-election as office bearers.

Your collective vote will not see Burns or any other Director walk,but I do remember one annual where Burns acknowledged a greater no vote to re-election and options than Ellyard and Spencer got.
    He said he would try harder to address shareholders dissatisfaction.
    What's happened in the ensuing years.
    To my account Burns has done zip except warm that comfortable chair.
    Still holds 30 HDR,coupla hundred k a year directors fees and "consulting",something I find disgracefull in that they are paid to fill a chair and then should they open their mouths to enunciate a little wisdom they get consulting fees.

Show your displeasure through the ballot.
    Do not worry that you may become a target for not kowtowing to their bonuses.
    You and I are not on the radar whether we treat them with a velvet glove or an iron fist.
    Actions speak louder than words.
    Vote no to anything that the Directors propose to the shareholders with respect to remuneration and election to office.

Happy trails amigos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.