EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

MADMEXICAN I agree.lots of shirt term flyers wanting short term...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    MADMEXICAN I agree.lots of shirt term flyers wanting short term gain making some noise. I take TH as it comes. If I did not believe in the team, would not be gear today. I feel Africa I s some time off.

I am wondering if it has anything to do with contracts, state government funding, join vent

ure and yes, CR.

what ever, I want retail taken care in this. Most of the trades are small to medium in size, I have not seen the 100,000 plus share trades taking place.

Certainly don't want TO offer. Have bought this stock on the very long term for dividend.

I love Andrew, he's great to catch with and have a bit of a yarn with mindful to not disclose anything that's sensetitive. I agree, lots of news on the horizon and I am happy to keep listening to the stories coming out. Will be interesting if they separate Africa from Australia operation's....

There is not a lot we can do but sit and watch. I am wondering if the the rise yesterday has anything to do with the announcement. If it does, then the $1.20 at TH notice will be interesting.

I have no problems with CR raising so long as retail is looked after. Let's see how we go Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.