TOE 2.33% 21.0¢ toro energy limited

Exactly! I was thinking, just a small idea...I know it's not...

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Exactly! I was thinking, just a small idea...I know it's not much...but, just to get things started I suppose, should we start a new thread on here with maybe a heading like:

VOTE "NO" ON MANAGEMENT'S NEXT REMUNERATION PROPOSAL

Or, something like that? It's only a small gesture, but, from little things, big things grow, right?

Coz, I am 100% convinced, this management has been taking holders for a ride. And it has to do with their behaviour so far, as well as their skillset. The "Management" team consists of a legal council, a geologist, and financial controller. They've made zero effort to advance this project to pre-feasibility stage. And in my view, they've shown NEGLIGENCE in not even trying to understand the commodity they owned, or the fundamentals of the market they were in. They weren't even curious about it, it looks like to me...even while competitors were screaming about the coming supply deficit & bull market, and urgently advancing their projects, and ensuring that they achieved government approval deadlines. All the data and evidence was available. Instead, how much holder money has this management blown on exploring for other rubbish?

Ask yourself this? What was there to lose, in achieving substantial commencement? What was there to lose in achieving that precious, and very limited, WA government environmental approval? For just $20million, VMY got theirs done! There was everything to gain. After all, not achieving the approval, was a project stopper, right? So, ask yourself...why didn't they go for it, why didn't they get it for you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $25.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $47.29K 224.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 103744 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 61110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.