TOE 17.0% 19.5¢ toro energy limited

What has done the damage to the share price in the last 2yrs,...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    What has done the damage to the share price in the last 2yrs, that has turned this company into the worst performing uranium stock on the ASX?

Lets see...

Option 1: Is it todays commentary?

OR, is it the cumulative effect of years of this management's poor decisions, lack of conviction in uranium, and gross negligence & failure in their fiduciary responsibility to secure GOVT LICENSE TO OPERATE???

But, yeah, instead, bury your head in the sand, and blame today's commentary for the abysmal share price performance over the last 2yrs.

You must think we're daft.Yes, I do have a narrative. My narrative is that leadership matters. Leadership has led us to this shocking outcome, A STRANDED URANIUM ASSET!!

And add to that the need to offload a failed nickel project at a historic low Ni price!! All the result of decisions made by this management.

My narrative is that we need to get rid of this leadership, or this company will remain stuffed.

I am starting to think you are either part of this disastrous management group, or related in some way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.040(17.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 19.5¢ $279.3K 1.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 179771 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 40871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.