TOE 9.43% 29.0¢ toro energy limited

U Coming to WA, page-295

1. 11,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4810
    I would rather management pay for some pumping at this stage to at least get the odd green day. Right now it’s red after red because the shorting entities are now heavily involved. This predicament has been organised by management in the way they handed out excess shares like candy, raise after raise to their institutional friends. I don’t mind capital raises, just as long as things are ticking along and key catalysts in the development pipeline are completed. Unfortunately for us, the raise after raise, results in nothing new. All we get is recycled scoping studies and more funds for management to suck dry. It appears TOE is their gravy train to invest in other entities and us shareholders are getting diluted and paying for it all in the process. We need to get rid of this horrid management team!!! I Hope everyone is emailing them with a please explain and definite plan to chat with the new mines minister and put pressure on the current WA government, as well as apply for the substantial commencement extension via the EPA!!! This is becoming a joke, it’s almost like management are deliberately delaying all this to fund their lifestyle and help their corporate friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.025(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $34.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.8¢ $23.44K 82.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6762 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 100047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.