TOE 6.06% 31.0¢ toro energy limited

U Coming to WA, page-297

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    @Jaat308 agree 100%!!!

But, Management's negligent, and bizarre, decisions are the reason we are still at $0.50, instead of $5.00. Do you see that?

They don't give a damn, because there is zero accountability in this company.

We should be at +$500m, with a company like DYL hunting us, at current spot prices. We all know this.

Look, they DELIBERATELY chose NOT to achieve Govt LICENSE TO OPERATE!! Just STOP for a sec, please. And think about this. Have you ever asked yourself...why on earth they did this?? I mean, really, give it some thought please! Think about the decision making process that would lead a friggin MINING EXECUTIVE team, of a MINING DEVELOPER with only 1 asset, to deliberately, GIVE UP a Government MINING APPROVAL?? In what universe is that even a thing?? Think about this, how bizarre that is. Take your time. In a normal world, it's the opposite right? Mine developers do everything they can to get their hands on an approval, right?

Their decisions, have STRANDED the WILUNA ASSET, their only asset. YOUR asset.

It makes zero sense. Unless...

You watch...it will be study, after study, again. Nothing will change.

And finally, all they'll do, like @Theeagle15 on here (who is one of the management team), is blame government, blame the market, blame you, blame me. They'll never, ever, take responsibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $37.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $48.22K 151.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 36782 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.