TOE 3.77% 27.5¢ toro energy limited

If you've looked at my past posts, you'd know that I warned...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    If you've looked at my past posts, you'd know that I warned people about my conversation with Greg, where he told me that they were gonna let the Govt Approval slide. I didn't have to share it on HC, I did it out of a sense of decency. You'll also note that I told folks like @jaat & @phishpheet that I was selling out. You'll also note that about 2yrs have passed since that last post.

The shocking performance of this stock over the last 2yrs, has only reinforced my view that management is THE problem. They have totally screwed you. I was a mine planner for a big mine. If I'd acted like they have, and made the decisions they did, I'd have been fired. It's nuts!

The value proposition of TOE's asset is outstanding. But, the only way we can unlock it, is by removing the people who put us in this insane position in the first place. Their mentality has not changed, they are too old and set in their ways to try and change them. This is a very comfortable lifestyle company for them now. They are untouchable. Zero accountability. Why would they give that up, like Mike Young did? It's toxic.

I hope I've made myself clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $32.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.8¢ $8.94K 32.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6762 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 16259 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.