TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

All we need is 2 strikes.The 2 strikes rule:Means that boards...

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    All we need is 2 strikes.

The 2 strikes rule:

Means that boards face being spilled if they suffer shareholder votes of more than 25 per cent against their executive pay proposals at two consecutive company annual general meetings.

After 1 strike, the message is sent, "...STOP SABOTAGING THIS COMPANY!!...".

The most important thing for me is that they recover the lost WA Govt Approval, and obtain it!!! Now, they've repeatedly told you, that they can easily apply for an 'EXTENSION' to the deadline for completing 'substantial commencement'. So, why haven't they applied for the extension??

For starters, I eant them to apply for the extension. Secondly, I want to see a clearly articulated plan for achieving 'substantial commencement'!!! Simple, no?

There is ZERO clarity, zero transparency, zero detail of where we exactly stand on all that. Because, there is zero accountability!!

Now tell me, do you think a 25% 'NO' vote is possible? I think it might be. For me, it's worth trying. It's a message! It puts them on notice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.