TOE 4.30% 44.5¢ toro energy limited

U Coming to WA, page-11

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Your making assumptions on what I do and don't support...so stop...and making this personal...

I am not going to watch your YouTube stuff.

I don't support oil either...

And I am not anti any of it either. Obviously we are where we are because of oil. Just like anything there is a consequence. Want energy then pay something for it environmentally.

Early times it was timber and we felled forest
    Next was coal and the air pollution
    Oil and we have the air pollution
    Solar/wind and we live the waste as well as radioactive isotopes from the mining of rare earths.
    Next up is nuclear....and radiation.
    We just kick the can down the road. Not get rid of it.

The thing is perhaps we can live with a few reactors around the world however....at what point does a reactor every few hundred kms look like? While we are lucky here in Oz to have vast amounts of land per population...what is the scenario for other countries. And over time what is the side effects of a lot of reactors? How does that look on us to the generations to come?

Before we as a planet all rush in to build a heap of reactors perhaps a more measured approach would be beneficial.

Denying the effects of radiation is... actually if you are so positive about it, go and volunteer for a clean up at Chernobyl or Fukushima...and report back in 20yrs.

It's easy to look at a bunch of vids of YouTube and stand back and say the world's so bright. Perhaps take your own advice on being informed and go visit those areas personally and find out why there is a time limit to exposure... professionals set those time limits for a reason...or you can disregard it totally and just live there. See if you actually believe what it is you believe in. If the radiation is fine then you will be fine too...or can you actually ask yourself...why is it no one lives there anymore?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $55.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.8¢ $43.17K 97.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2388 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 16021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ 49876
Last updated 12.12pm 13/05/2024 ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.