TOE 1.41% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

U Coming to WA, page-419

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

The 2017 Approval, is for the entire Wiluna project, all deposits, all infrastructure. It covers ALL bases. He doesn't need to wait for a policy change. Here is the key wording from the approval:

" MS 1051 consolidates into one revised proposal the previous Western Australian government approval to mine the Centipede and Lake Way deposits, establish a processing plant at the Centipede mine site and associated infrastructure (MS 913) with approvals to mine the Millipede (located adjacent to Centipede) and Lake Maitland deposits, construct a haul road between Lake Maitland and the approved processing facility at Centipede and develop associated infrastructure (Extension to the Wiluna Uranium Project)."

AND

Richard clearly announced that the MS 1051 approval still remains valid, despite his failure to complete "Substantial Commencement" by the Jan 2022 deadline. Further, he clearly announces that he is entitled under the Act, to apply for an EXTENSION to the deadline, granting him the additional time to complete "Substantial Commencement".M

SO, I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS:

1) Why hasn't Richard applied for the extension? What is he waiting for?

2) Why does Richard say that the original proposal, which formed the basis for the MS 1051 Approval, may need to be ammended to accomodate information from the new studies? The Approval already covers the entire project area, all deposits, haul roads and a processing plant.

Is the ammendment to the original proposal required because the processing plant will now be situated at Lake Maitland, instead of Centipede?

3) Why does Richard not clarify any of this? Why is communication on this subject so difficult for him?

4) Why is there no clear plan of action, that we can all get behind?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $87.99K 254.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 109816 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.0¢ 48670
Last updated 15.56pm 31/05/2024 ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.