TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

U[dated Chart

1. 209 Posts.
    So the question for any trader/investor invariably is always: "are you prepared to risk the down side for the upside?

A few comments on the current price action:

*Firstly, the sellers today were smaller into larger parcels - Make of this what you will
    *We are still firmly in the uptrend - This is not a crash, sell off, falling off a cliff etc
    *We have only seen ONCE in the current trend 3 consecutive down days
    *We have seen (since the intimal rerating on the 04/06) 3 retracements in the current trend:

1st - $0.46 - $0.312 - 32%
    2nd - $0.48 - $0.355 - 26%
    Current $0.905 - $0.71- 22%

Now these include intraday day low/highs. The other important note is that almost without exception, in the current trend (04/06 onwards) the down days have been much lower volume, evidenced again in the last two days by volume being below the 30MA.

LNG retraced twice at 32% on its way up - Its now broken out again closing at $2.77 - Case in point.

My conditional stop is at $0.66 (which would represent a 60% profit in 4 weeks - More than happy with that should it come to fruition), which would represent a 27% retracement form the $0.905, the next would be at $0.60, showing a clean break for the current trend channels lower band and representing the greatest retracement yet at 33%.

This stock has performed exceptionally well in a short time, and its patterns are becoming very predictable. What is also predictable is the trend upwards on good news, which I expect to be tomorrow.

I also expect tomorrow to be an up day (even without news) as it looks to consolidate in the $0.75 - $0.80 range.

The uneducated & ignorant posters on this forum calling the demise of TON and its share price are greatly amusing.

On my trading strategy I'm out at $0.66, however I don't believe we will get there - But hey, I could be wrong and that's why you have a strategy right?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.