u.f.o.s, page-19

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: u.f.o.s - seeing is believing! Hi Folks

Always good to see posts on UFO's and other 'out there' topics.

I keep a 'relatively' open mind to such things as I do not 'know'....I, like others might 'believe' things to be so, however there is a distinct difference between a 'Knowing'
    and a 'belief'

I am always wary of gurus and people who have found 'the truth'

It is always subjective.

I think there are lots of wonderful ideas out there, and sources of info.....

But beware of gurus preaching death, doom and destruction.

Many of these people are disillusioned and full of fear and resentment and perhaps a misunderstanding on what this place is all 'perhaps' about.

The Mayan calendar for example only calculated up till 2012.
    Maybe they didnt think it was worth updating until a later stage perhaps?

I would humbly suggest that we are here on Earth because we are supposed to be here.
    Many appear to want to leave this 'evil' god forsaken place to 'return' to a better place or God....often given a gender.

Surprising that a being so great would be limited to a gender....or is it another convenient and limited perception by 'man' about a being/energy/concept that is reduced to a concept/description befitting the persons own abilities/culture and perception to define it?

I am very open to possibilities and have a genuine interest in most of this phenomenon including crop circles, astral realms, UFO's etc etc.

As for Earth. I 'believe' not know that this is a place of great relevance and importance in spiritual evolution and growth. To try to downplay this or attach labels to it being an evil place or a waste of time 'perhaps' is an example of a person/s not being able to deal with the limited 3 dimensional world of a five sensory being and the lessons one must learn to 'perhaps' move into other realms/experiences.

Yes, I 'believe' there is an afterlife, a beforelife and possibly parallel lives crossing all aspects of time/space.

I embrace this world and give thanks for the opportunity to be here. The rest will take care of itself...after all we have 'possibly' an eternity to do it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.