u.f.o.s, page-9

1. 3,323 Posts.
    re: u.f.o.s - seeing is believing! I'm with u Macrae, wait till the appropiate trumpet blows and they arrive en mass..your debunkers will be cleaning their undies for a while..i've seen quite a few of em myself..few more years to go possibly that's a maybe i can't say but they are given the definite green light next year as we switch over from Pisces Age to the Aquarius Age aka 'Age of Atlantis' more commonly known as New World Order of the Old World Order reformed, on the 22-September 2006, so anytime from then afterwards up to 2012 in my perspective.

Thats news coming out from the disillusioned New Agers much termed Golden Age of false peace which is nothing but another decieving 'Game Plan' from the alien Omegan nwo faction.

Little one here whipping over Israel the other night..they know it's getting close

http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3685

When Marduk, PX, Rahab, comes along their cloaking or NET which they hide in hyperdimensional 4d to 3d ie the electro magnetic field surrounding the Earth will be smashed..so at the moment across the viel theres a bit of panic ensuing amongst the fallen ones because the know their time is short..

The say their is a pole shift coming in 2012 (Mayan Cal end) well i don't doubt it at all as we currently know the Earth's north magnetic pole is drifting away from North America and toward Siberia so how far does it drift before the scales go FLIP?

I'd say this maybe the event that is going to stuff them over and expose them for every living thing to see.
    Their multi millenial dominance over HUMAN kind is coming to an end incorporated with Yahushuas returning there abouts, my pick is around Sept 2011 for HIS return, only a wildcard guess!

Good news..a 1000 yrs of peace with Yeshua the KING of KINGs will follow and a new heaven and new earth will exist in total harmony.

:)

Don't think i'll be here at HC to post about it though

lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.