CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

u guys missed me hey

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Just spotted the news. Anyone looking and knowing what this game is about would have noticed our boys have had their hands full with

(1) building an oxides starter plant which IMO ALONE conservatively justifies current share price:

(2) finalising the HNC JVs ........ oxides, exploration and sulphides feasibilities (have I missed any?) which aint no small feat in themselves;

(3) putting out the annual report which mustave been some time-wasting formality given ALL THE OTHER REAL THINGS THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING;

(4) and now we find out, developing some kinda serious wealth creation strategy for the loyal and long term supporters who have sweated blood following the evolution of one of Oz's GREAT companies to be.

oh and yeah (5) preparing for the late start to the intensive exploration program in the Jungle.

Thats all the eloquence u will get out of me on this for now Cuzo cos yeah, my achilles tendons and knees are indeed shot (hopefully not permanently) from seeking divine inspiration at the wolrd's roof and now trying some R & R in the Med ....... tho gotta say all them steps in the Santorini caldera felt just as bad as the Great Wall given my current state of being ...... Mykonos is a revelation tho.

And anyway every time I say something these days some dude from across the Tasman acuses me of being repetitive. Reckon Im gonna start using some of Pirra's classic "time will tell" lines haha.

But ......my first-pass take on the latest :

(1) Separate base-metals company with unencumbered cash and nil debt with oxides cashflows about to start means we MIGHT see that oxides cashcow I have been hoping for in here (albeit listed) ........ unless they wanna go on a corporate expansion spree (?)

(2) U-spin-off will be pro-rata distributed to shareholders AND capital raised per public offering ....... two questions ....... as Hots points out, whats a U-co with EXISTING JORC reserves at advanced stage WORTH and how much capex will it get from the mother ship (still retaining some vendors stake?) ...... and HENCE ... AT WHAT PRICE THE PUBLIC FLOAT ??? In any case should be a bonanza for US espesh if we can fast-track some likely development at Mt Fitch AND we start rolling in additions from the OTHER U-smorgasboard targets. Keep in mind that 100 mill lbs/5 mill lb pa rate target cited last December. We saw what happened with ARU/NUP recently. Overdue for mine and should end up the hottest U-stock on the board ..... and maybe other board as well later (?) ........ u know my other gripe about PE ratings for U-cos on the TSX cf to the ASX.

(3) Ditto as with (2) for new exploration company ...... that NSW ground must be looking real sexy ....... and we know in the CMR part of that world, the U-ground is geologically similar to what lies to the west in BHP's hands ......tho if there is any U there, wouldnt it belong to the U-spin-off ....... its only an imaginary line on a map that separates ........ GOOD POINT Agent 86 about NSW U- mentality changing ...... betcha they wouldnt mind an Olympic Dam in that corner of NSW ....... "Olympic" of course haha. Oh yeah forgot, its a BASE METAL target initially I guess.

Guess all this kinda comes back to the 3 legs of the stool GT came up with in his presentation at the 2005 AGM ..... remember?

Yeah, actually 18c to 625, and yeah my core hasnt been touched since them early days ....... on hols but now u got me worried about prematurely upsetting my hols cos I will probably be putting up my hand for as many of the public float of the U-issue I can get to add to whatever freebies handed out.

Short term trading moves are irrelevant for mine. In Pirra's good time, we are gonna see some real rewards coming up soon enough methinks. Whatever price movements now, who knows why or who cares ....... it IS that time of the year for insto's tax fudging etc, tho any tax selling usually dries up by EARLY June. The new world is booming as Wiza says and that aint gonna change too quickly AND it takes a DECADE to get a new major mining project into production ....... CMR seems to be near the lead on a few by the looks.

Hots, and we havent even considerd the LEAD yet haha.

I praised Zeus at his sanctuary at Delos recently. Athena's is there too. Apollo was born there. Said hello to Hephaestus at Nea Kameni in the Santorini caldera and took a few pix of Aphrodite in front of it, tho planning to visit her island Milos soon ...... I know I know, its Cyprus aint it Wiza haha. Poseidon was playing a few games with us when jetcatting between Naxos and Mykonos when he dished up some big swells in force 8 winds. Gotta say, been on some kinda Odyssey myself last few weeks. Hope i survive it haha.

Anyway lets see how this all develops from here ....... and dont forfet we have an oxides start-up too not too far down the track. DIVVIES says Gamias ! Reckon im gonna need FAT divvies to support the lifestyle i wish to become accustomed too ........ it aint cheap in the Med paying in Euros ....... might have to consider RMBs part of the time haha.

Congrats to all long term holders who can sniff our time is nigh praise Zeus.

IMBOOC ........ I'm a passive investor looking for realisation of oxides, uranium, sulphides and any other projects coming our way. IMO our curent market cap is an absolute JOKE and at about one-third fair value of what I reckon it should be at this stage. The kinda suggested restructuring might soon see us at collectively my kinda fair value when its all put together.
    Only time will tell haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.