BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

I think the greenie game just became a lot harder.Kevdog and his...

1. 787 Posts.

I think the greenie game just became a lot harder.

Kevdog and his friends at the Sheep Mountin Alliance, are about to get brushed aside yet again by Energy Fuels, in regard to the Pinon Ridge Mill project.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Courtesy of the poster " Cebonomics "

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Uranium companies join forces
    17 April 2012

Denison's American mining division will be combined with the uranium development company Energy Fuels to create the largest "pure-play" uranium producer in the USA.

Energy Fuels brings to the deal the Sheep Mountain in Wyoming, acquired through its recent purchase of Titan Uranium, as well as extensive uranium and vanadium properties in Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Wyoming, and New Mexico and exploration properties in Saskatchewan, Canada. Sheep Mountain has indicated resources of some 11,700 tU. A preliminary feasibility study for the project, which is at an advanced stage of permitting, has recently been updated, and production is expected to begin in 2015. Energy Fuels is also in the process of developing the first conventional uranium and vanadium mill to be built in the USA in three decades at Piñon Ridge, Colorado.

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/C-US_uranium_companies_join_forces-1704127.html

Copy link to read the full article.

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.