OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

re: osh holders OSH fell 2c for gawd's sake. Get a grip! Can't a...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    re: osh holders OSH fell 2c for gawd's sake. Get a grip! Can't a stock move back as well as forward?? In my mind we have punters jumping in on the expectation of an announcement, artificially driving up the price with capital they don't have and then having to make a swift exit when the company doesn't announce in time for them to take the quick profit. In my view....suck sh!t to all those who took the punt and haven't been patient enough.

If you look back before all the speculation began, this is exactly the level OSH was trading at. It's fundamentals are good, the pipeline's a bonus.

Finally, for all of you who think that negotiating deals this big and deciding on whether to spend a couple of billion dollars are over night affairs - think again. OSH will reward long term holders who are prepared to put up with the delays which inevitably arise on such infrastructure deals.

Give the company a chance - at least it's doing things right. More than I can say for some of the other sh!t that gets talked about on this site - ie companies signing deals for the sake of signing deals. You have in OSH a company undertaking extensive due diligence, being as conservative as possible - it will win in the end.

Go OSH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.