IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

u money u call, page-28

1. 2,306 Posts.
    Reposted ..... with the moderators ( Tweets ) concerns edited

For those who missed the show last night...
    ( and I'm parahrasing here a little )

PRR ( am I allowed to use capitals here ? ) was mentioned last night when a 'random' caller called the show to ask the panel of Chartists what their opinion was ?

... with no disrepect to the caller ( or perhaps a little ) , he seemed a little uncertain about what share he was asking about - he even had trouble pronouncing the word Prima Biomed .

Then DH frantically looked at his laptop and within what would be a 3 -4 sec highly technical analysis , with a few facial contortions thrown in .

They popped the historical past year PRR chart on the screen as he made his 'learned ' assement of PRR.

.... ooooh... its on a double candle high -- relating back to PRRs 28 c spike in Nov last year.Oh its looking like it may go down.. I'd only get on @ 28 c +.......

Then the host immediately asked him , " so Prima is a Biotech is it ? "

.... and this is what really irked me and I'm sure everybody else watching .....

..... he became really ' redfaced ', and embarrassingly leaned forward to his laptop and started typing his keyboard.... looking for the answer to the particularly difficult question asked of him ! He could not answer it

( He did not even know what Prima was and what it did . )

The other panelist whose name slips me, sensing the embarrasing proceedings immediately tried to recover... Oh yeah a few of my mates have this etc, good long term etc.

This show is a disgrace >

Perhaps the next time a panelist on this questionable segment of the show is asked a question about any company they perhaps should preface with due respect to the viewers ........

... I do not know much or in fact anything about the company of which I have asked a question.

but I can give you a quick 2 second analysis of how the price has been tracking without taking any other factors into consideration.

I have removed the capiitals in my text to stop being moderated and am not so angry any more - thanks posters and readers for the support.

If this post is fortunate to make the front page of Hotcopper .... then hopefully all the other share traders in any other stocks help expose the ' sham ' that this particular segment on YMYC and that so called expert David Hunt

- DH (amended for the moderator ) is a great bloke .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.