BMN 1.26% $2.42 bannerman energy ltd

u price going back in the right direction, page-12

1. 1,381 Posts.
    JR - fair enough questions. I nearly didnt reply because I think everyone in the market now should have their own views on the answer to those questions. I have my own, which reflect my position in the market.

I am not too worried about some of the questions (e.g. high price of oil) as there are primary effects (short term market jitters) followed by longer term effects like movement into alternate energy sources which may work in our favour. I have had BMN stock to a lesser or greater extent since 2007, and I hold a large position that is still in positive territory. I am not in BMN for the short term, so the primary effects only dictate my trading portfolio decisions.

In regards to movement of the spot I think everyone here should or does know the answer to the question of why we're here. Of course its the chinese, indians and every other country that appears to be jumping on the nuclear band wagon. Its supply and demand, with a bit of speculation thrown in to cloud the waters. Its also things like anticipation of megatons for megawatts winding down.

The last couple of questions in terms of short term movements I cannot say for sure, and I dont think anyone else can. I have my views and again they reflect my sizable position in nuclear fuels stocks. I've ridden out GFC mark 1 and mark 2, and will probably continue to buy on the dips like today.

My post was more about saying, over the last 2 years we have had several of these little panic moments. It was encouragement to make decision based on logic and solid thought rather than naked fear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.030(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $425.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.50 $2.41 $1.951M 798.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2952 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 17547 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.