CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

This is only one aspect of my thinking re CMR. There are others...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    This is only one aspect of my thinking re CMR. There are others involving the gold assets (we have 2 mill ozs est next to a NEM producer in Peru), the Browns exploration which has been shelved and which only a fraction has been exposed, the proposed float assets which were "valued" at about 3 times current market cap on the shelf, the "50 mill lbs likely" U in RJUF satellites waiting to be exposed etc etc etc; the flexibility to mine the zones according to spot market macros ......... we dont know enough. Market is only rating us for the oxides OVERBURDEN atm. HNC are eying us for the 30 years + production thereafter ..... and now are being presented with a radiant bonus they originally didnt think they could touch. 26 mill market cap does not do justice and when two-thirds of the overhanging C-note debt is equitised at 42c, should see us on a rapid revaluation path from this stupid and possibly manufactured overshhot. I am happy to spec that given all the REAL STUFF it represents even if the oxides plant has to be placed on C+M short term ... we dont even know that. Further NT govt would be severely embarrassed by lots of things atm inc Macarthur River fiasco so doubt tthey would want another embarrassment at Browns.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.