LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

U.S Army to fund rare earth plants, page-68

1. 7,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    You have never proven any thing. First you said that 48 Volts would enable Reluctance motors for all the small motors. I showed you with data how Reluctance motors are 10 X the cost than PMs in small sizes including with controller and they need a controller. Then you said they Replaced the Starter and alternator so less. I showed how alternators use no PM because to maintain the regulation needed in modern cars they needed a variable field so no Perm magnets. I even went to 2 2019 Cars and looked just tp make sure. So then I asked you How a 5 KW starter could have more PMs than a 25 KW motor which because of the simple design usually have much more PM per KW. You never answered. I then pointed out that the belt driven models still needed a starter for cold starting. Again you did not reply. So Comparing model for model and adding a MH how can it possibly decrease the amount of PMs? It doesn't it adds. Yet in spite of all my backed up data you continue to say less. It just shows your total lack of common sense and education. You continue to say I have never explained why. Just because you cannot comprehend it and refuse to answer does not mean I did not answer. the thing that makes you so dangerous is I think you really believe this the worse people are those that fool themselves. I wonder why I stop explaining. You are going to keep making this claim then it is your job to defend it which you have never done. Now they will never succeed which I have shown with math The power that can be recovered and reused is just two small compared to Weight and ICE power. Aus recently showed a motor that could be used in ICE that qualified your EU credits. I showed how small the credits were I showed how The size of the motor was less than a ride around home lawn mower. you said that shows him. I did not mention that you had an insulting post with no data. He posted a major conference for 48 volts and said see every one is thinking about this. You and he went back and forth with insults. I read the conference lituature which was clear you did not. Why? because the conference had nothing to do with MH it was about 48 volt primary car electric systems. In fact the second keynote talk was on interfacing high voltage HEVs and BEVs to a 48 volt primary electric system. Now did you insult and criticize without reading what conference was about or just not understand when you read it.

So you have made two attempts to show how MH had less PM material. both failed. Please try again before continue to say it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.