"nobecause I think you are dangerous to the ignorant.Do you want...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    "no
    because I think you are dangerous to the ignorant.
    Do you want to take me on?
    People should know that you are are simply a guesser
    I actually believe that you create more problems than the benefit of banter brings
    for those that follow your posts they could be seriously damaged but you take no responsibility for your lies"

debono.. Do I want to take u on? lol .. I am assuming that is a typing error...unless u have NATO with u.

"I think u are dangerous to the ignorant"? .. And Bloomberg isn't?...how about cnbc?..what about those bull experts in 07? lol.. I can assure u that we are all ignorant when it comes to the unknown.

"people should know that you are simply a guesser"?....If I wasn't I would be considered a GOD.

"for those that follow your posts they could be seriously damaged but you take no responsibility for your lies"....You tell that to the PDY and PBT holders..was i responsible?...How about 90% of all other specs that are collapsing? ...

Debono...the difference between me and you is that i have the nuggets to make a call...there is no nobility in sitting pretty..make ONE market call bones...i dare you..

god bless.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.