GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

BugGold,Thx for posting Paul Keatings interview.Paul Keatings...

1. 61 Posts.
    BugGold,

Thx for posting Paul Keatings interview.

Paul Keatings interview was of particular interest to me as I came across an article noting that Kevin Rudd had brought Paul in as an advisor sometime last week.

I watched Rudds interview earlier today. His demeanor has changed over the course of his short term. Initially he had a vibrant youthful spirit, an aura of defiance. He looked unshakeable next to the seasoned John Howard. Now he’s looking aged, depressed and in a state of subjugation.

Rudd’s address focused heavily on symptoms. He talked at length about budget deficit, tax and nation building. It was a speech consisting largely of inconsequential facts. These facts did not shed any light on the true cause of this financial debacle and as such he has misled the Australian people, even if that was not his intention. This stimulus plan will not abate our countries current predicament but will almost certainly perpetuate it.

Keatings interview was a complete turnaround. He was 100% correct in everything he stated. The only issue that I had is the inherent danger in his proposed solution. It is straight out of the New World Order playbook. i.e. A global governance and a global banking system drawn between all sovereign nations. He even spoke about the necessity of socializing the surplus of the emerging powers to prop up the debtor nations. This act will equalize all nations and erode sovereignty, especially if the Fractional Reserve rules are still in play. It will inevitably lead to global despotism. To quote the Protocols of Zion “WE ARE DESPOTS.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.