PV1 1.16% 4.4¢ provaris energy ltd

U.S. Investors - Trading Information

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I've heard investors say  to me "I can't find GEV on my E-Trad , Fidelity or my Tprice account. Here's why, and Disclaimer: I learned the hard way by calling brokers and will say what I had to do to make it possible. In no way am I saying "Buy This Stock", so do your own research!

1. International Brokers:
    a. Fidelity has an International Team for trading stocks internationally. Other brokers may not, Do Your Own Research.
    b.  "Interactive Brokers" does Intl' also, but I know nothing about them.
    c.   If you choose Fidelity, call Intl' Team direct: 800-353-4881. They are very helpful, outstanding customer service.
    i.  Need to request them to Enable international trading, before you can even search for the Ticker Symbol ???.
      ii.  May have to type ???:ASX or ???:AU for the Ticker search to work correctly. ??? = whatever Ticker you're after.

2. Cash accounts are simple. Trading is 6:00pm - 12:00 Midnight for U.S. Central Timezone. Trades can be placed before 6:00pm if desired.

3. Brokerage IRA accounts are not as simple.
    a.  Must have a "Brokerage IRA" enabled, can't just trade IRA's etc. without having it converted to "Brokerage",  many cases it's not possible.
    b. Brokerage IRA trades have to be Placed over the Phone. Trader must call broker, I think between the hours of 2:00pm and 7:00pm to place the trade if it's thru Fidelity. If for some reason, you decide to cancel the trade after 6:00pm when trading starts or need their assistance, Customer Service can be called until 7:00pm from what I remember, will usually answer!  Individuals may be able to stop a trade, not sure, ask customer service.

4. Currency: Currently the currency is $0.77 AUD equals $1.00 USD.
    a. Althought it's obvious, can be confusing, because the money will be 77% of the USD, no big deal.
    b. Not a bad idea to keep tabs on what currency ratios are doing.

Hope that helps,
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Lake Charles: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $26.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.648K 38.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133952 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 523762 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 10000
Last updated 12.27pm 07/05/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.