GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

u.s.needs moly

1. 37 Posts.
    How much Moly has GGY proven. Found this in the (Energy Letter). US depends on Moly. Anyway SP a joke right now due to company not giving enough information. Investors lose interest. Still great time to buy more.

Elliott Gue
    Editor, The Energy Letter and The Energy Strategist

June 5, 2008 -- A Letter from Roger Conrad

Dear Fellow Investor:

It's happening faster than The Street could have imagined.

Every nation on earth is clamoring, diving, poaching and even scratching for strategic resources.

It's like the world's biggest lottery and the smartest ticket for investors today. First, we saw the clamor for raw materials to speed developing economies into First World rank. Now we're racing to grow more food and secure water as well. These strategic resources are not merely what nations want; these are the vital resources they cannot do without.

When you have nations planting their flag on the Arctic floor to claim the vast bounty of mineral loot, you know this sector's time is ripe for takeoff.

Shrinking vital resources give you much more than the ripe pickings of a new bull market. It's more like a bullish resource market on perpetual auto-climb. Aluminum is selling at 20-year highs. Lead has tripled over the last three years. Silver just reached a 25-year peak. And in just the last five years alone, the mad global scramble for metals has run copper prices up 435%, nickel 355% and zinc 294%. Far more than the widely-publicized gains in crude oil.

When we shift our spotlight to "soft" vital resources, the profit picture is even more dramatic. The run-up in grain prices is fomenting riots abroad and farmers are pressed to break all records in crop yield. Meanwhile, analysts say privately that China's insatiable industrial appetite could trigger a water shortage of epic proportions.

Bottom line: The last time I saw an opportunity of this magnitude was years back when a barrel of oil cost 20 bucks. I urged my readers to "back up the truck" on these plays and within months my picks were up 144%. Now it's your turn to own vital resources so profitable you can't keep track of your gains. Gains that will dwarf what my readers made on oil stocks. Some of our vital resource picks are already up fourfold with plenty more upside if you get in now. We'll show you the best ways to profit from the global shortage of strategic, vital resources. Right now these profit plays are like picking hundred dollar bills off the sidewalk.

Investing with the Pentagon: Strategic Metal Profit Plays

The Pentagon isn’t advertising it, but five of the metals that are critical to defend our nation are in startlingly short supply.

At the top of the list is molybdenum or "moly". Because it can take extreme temperatures, this silvery-white substance is vital in creating “super alloys” for use in tanks, aircraft and the space program. (It is virtually impossible to make a jet-fighter engine without it.) And its relative rarity makes it even more essential.

(And "moly" is strategic in other ways: it's used in the oil industry to de-sulfurize crude and it's a critical alloy in steel; so critical that steel-makers are scooping up huge stakes in moly mines.)

With the U.S. fighting two wars, and America’s defense contractors consuming an ever-increasing amount of this irreplaceable metal, molybdenum prices are likely to soar, racking up windfall profits for farsighted investors.

We’re buying a molybdenum miner that went public less than a year ago. This company may be little-known to investors, but it owns huge reserves of coveted moly -- 46 years of mine life at current estimates! Right now, it provides 8% of world supply. And with its huge, as yet untapped reserves, this company has unbelievable upside! If you like the idea of buying a rarity whose price is about to be squeezed higher by the forces of rising demand and limited supply, you shouldn’t miss this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.