CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I can't open my trading platform so, since i'm holding CFU i...

1. 25 Posts.
    I can't open my trading platform so, since i'm holding CFU i thought i'd have a read and now, a reply.

Kacy, i love the diagram of your tankless HW unit attached to the blugen. Looks great, but the engineers will have trouble with the diagram of the "little tank" as that seems to me to be a tankless unit with a tank! Just kidding nice effort.

Jaded, i suspect you're right about a lot of stuff. Very suspicious that the blu-gen comes out around the same time as the share dilution.

I'm not sure about this being the great product they claim, and i'll explain why in a minute, but think FEAR & GREED. On paper this is potentially a great product and on the release of a positive announcement CFU will run hard 30, 40 ,50c. The next announcement being a client.

Someone said something further back in this post about thousands of parts and exponential breakdown. It made me think of a systems component we used to use called a catalytic oxidiser. It esentially destroyed waste fuel vapour and helped power the system. Huge problems with gunk build up.

If they've overcome fouling issues and maintained efficiency then it is a goer........

Q. Can we get access to the data from the pilot plants they have out. I think that would be extremly telling.

I also feel somewhat confifent as there is still a fair bit of volume around the stock. I don't have much experience with manipulation but if you follow the charts daily you'll notice large buys on a regular basis. When the share increases in value you'll see a large sell of less than half the last buy. It looks to me like someone is accumulating massive volumes of stock.

Any input here would be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.