CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

u.s. perspective - cfu overvalued technology, page-6

1. 7,432 Posts.
    All this chat about AGL or Origin rushing to buy CFU should be "Balanced" by the FACT that Energex and Woodside,Large Power and Gas Companies respectively bowed OUT of CFU taking their Substantial Holdings below 5%.

Now,surely these are "Experts" fully comprehending CFU Technology and BreakThrus etc etc blah yet they got out of being significant holders.

When you see WHO became the "Corner Stone" Investors recently one also is not "impressed" by any "supposed" interest by Big Power Companies in Europe or the UK.

Now I see a lot of new tags on this thread monkeying around with virtually no background of the Double Speak that CFU Management indulges in.One must read a CFU Announcement several times and absorb not only the Gee Wizz but the negative hints.

Latest Announce had these two examples-
    SomeOne in Australia has to have the Manufacturing Capability to make these seemingly complex "Gizmos".It has to be Australian Made to qualify for any Government Subsidy,don't you agree?

Secondly as has been pointed out Government Subsidies for Feed In Tariff,Initial Purchase etc is NOT WORKING OUT Overseas.It's proving to be a Waste of Taxpayers Money that Governments no longer indulge in.I wouldn't be relying on the Victorian State Government weighing in for CFU.They have trouble enough with the blessed Car Industry.

There's also a need to find out what they're negotiating with VicHousing about?Like does CFU want them to Pay 10's of 1000's for the Demo Models?This whole "deal" reminds me of Nuon in Holland.Want a lot more info on this Vic Housing Mob's Operation.

Anyway,I'm probably up for a thumbs down multiple for "sneering" at d'Arm Chair Greens who seek,nay DEMAND that Government help out their Investment Activity NOW,TODAY Get me out of this blessed Paper Loss I've stumbled/swung meself into WAH,WAH,WAH.

Pixie40-If you buy in again.Don't combine the new Holding with your Submerged Past.Play the New Holding Alone.Buy Lower and Sell on small loss or at whatever profit.
    Listen to the Who "Won't Get Fooled Again" during Trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.