CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

The chart is interesting. I believe this stock is announcement...

1. 25 Posts.
    The chart is interesting. I believe this stock is announcement sensitive. It will run hard on any positive announcement. Everyone is worried about missing out on this, therefore it is very sensitive. Institutional investors and day traders alike are aware of this stock and its potential.

If you look at the chart set up for short and medium term you wouldn't buy the stock at the moment. In TA terms, it has a little more down side maybe to 12c 9c maximum. If you don't own it 12c would be the price to buy. I'm banking that its found a new base at 15c so 12c may be pushing it but on a volatile day close to the break out it probably will push down close to 12c. At this level jump in and go for the ride........

Why do i say "jump on and go for the ride"?

From a TA perspective the chart is either formimg a descending triangle or a period of congestion. Either TA set up is great. We know that there will be a jump in price...

But why be so excited?

The company plan to make the blu gen available in Vic from early 2010. The plant in Germany will be up and running in 2010. Anyone that has done project management or has half a brain would know that you need to have your ducks in a row. You need a client to sell to. I suggest to you that they have a heads of agreement in place. Why build it unless you have a market?

Why wouldn't you have a signed agreement in place?

It's simple. Globally, there is a lot of money up for grabs for green technology. If CFU signed a contract with EON to supply blu gen they would effectively cut themselves out of access to hundreds of million of research cash. Think about the REDP here in OZ. If CFU went commercial they couldn't get their hands on it. At the moment they are front runners for a big chunk.

So, if you ran CFU what would you do. You would intiiate a handshake agreement with EON, Origin whoever. With the understanding that you would split the difference in any government founding.

Either way the product will be released. It has to they are building a plant. That is the "ELEPHANT IN THR ROOM".

The OZ government will announce the REDP in September. That almost coincides with a positive chart.

Let me summerise........If governments had billions of dollars to hand out to companies with viablie green technologies and you were only eligable if you were not already in production............

Would you make youself productive or after 15 years of research would you wait three months for the money.......

Search your soul and ask your wallet.......

CFU will........

1. Receive government funding in September.
    2. Announce a major client in the same month or October.
    3. Be trading at between 80c - $1.00 by the end of 2009.

CHEERS.........DYO thinking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.