LYC 0.45% $6.66 lynas rare earths limited

The plant was suppose to open just about now see Pg 28 of 2019...

1. 7,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    The plant was suppose to open just about now see Pg 28 of 2019 presentation. Construction was suppose to be about 3 years. I fully expected details on partners, if there is one and site location at AGM. AL was asked and just replied with her usual fluff with no details. Assuming we are told at Q2 CC or SAR CC details it will mean that this project is late and the earliest we can expect any output is FY 2026. Since project has gown while Lynas chased US money, they had all they needed with out it, My guess is FY 2026 is even optimistic.

AL has changed in a bad way. She is no longer that interested in Lynas. Listen to AGM and how much she talks about all the politicians she meets. Look at how many times she talked about the Wedding of the Century. Look at details given on what Lynas is actually doing. We did not even get a straight answer on when KAL will be done. Just a runaround on how management knew how important it was.

When she was asked about stock sales, Kathleen C did a great job of deflecting the heat. Did AL accept this and move on? No she was so self confident she said she wanted to take the question. First she told about her fantastic mansion she has been building for several years now. Then how she was planning the wedding of the century, Not related to Lynas very much but truly tells us where her head is at.

When AL took over Lynas from NC it was a start up. People who invest in start up know that the person that supplied the energy to make the company succeed often have problems with that success. That this is a key thing to look for. You decide what is happening here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.225B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.65 $6.69 $6.60 $20.72M 3.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7060 $6.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.67 15123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.67
  Change
0.030 ( 0.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.64 $6.69 $6.61 979499
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.