I see your heroine ( and likely your hero Trump) is working hard...

1. 10,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I see your heroine ( and likely your hero Trump) is working hard to prevent aid to Ukraine ... they will be responsible for tens of thousands of deaths plus a huge win for Putin...I just can't fathom how stupid they are...Trump apparently thinking Ukraine was part of Russia until a few years ago!! MTG thinking God was punishing America with a solar eclipse!!

Johnson talking of splitting aid bill into 4; Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan and various I think

..if they're gong to do something like that, it would have been more honest to do it way differently.

I have said elsewhere that NATO should've had a no fly zone from the start...look what they've done in and around Israel
    two days ago!!

I see Zelenski also using that as an example...sure Ukraine is many times larger, but much more needs to be done...Macron talking troops a while back...the obvious is large unmanned Drones...perhaps missile launchers, jets ...they could even ask for volunteers from air forces, I'm sure plenty would step forward
    Last edited by stayer: 16/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.