u.s. stocks hit session highs in final 30 mins, page-7

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Mihal

I agree they have been flat, mind you, last week was under 400k, at 391,000. Flat or even slight improvements are good, shows stability. Plus the info you posted looks promising.

Even if the level comes in within a consensus range there's always a reason to put a spin on the negative. Usually it's because it 'failed to meet the expectations of economists polled by briefing.com' I feel that expectation remarks(read: guesses) should not be mentioned. I dare say if tonight's figure is 415k they'll huff and puff. At least it's a better result because it beats 2 weeks with 415k. Ideally we need to see them, for now, come in under 400k. I don't know the figures but I do realise the figures lately are better than the figures one year ago, something they conveniently never reiterate.

So, I say likely because I bet tonight they will lower the expected number lower, due to last week's good result, and anything above 400k won't 'please' them. Basically, it's set up for a fail. I hope my rambling is incorrect. We are due to do 'the martis', spin on a dime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.