CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

u spot price now us113 per lb, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Happy Easter Olympians.

And it sure is shaping up like a very happy Xmas coming up hey?

This is only the beginning.

And since Mal was due back Mar 31, maybe we will soon hear details of his trip.

Only two years Wiza? I personally have been on and off this boat from pre-Ark days, about ten years now. Tho only gave it Ark status in 2004. So yeah, plenty to digest before oxides cashcow begins not so far away.

Spot metal prices are moving up across the board ... wouldnt be surprised if we started talking about new highs in Copper too looking not so far out. New Chinese tariff changes to Zinc announced coupla days ago also adds fuel to future shortages like Nickel. Also read about small Lead/Zinc producers under 30,000 tpa will not be allowed to continue/develop cos of enviro/cost issues as Gov is trying to optimise production of these. Expect further upside pressures for LEAD as well Hots.

Anyone consider the thought that any delay now may actually work in our favour re price setting for the JV ? Just a thought. And certainly spot U is the only way to go next 3-5 years, so patient cruising for optimum effect is still my priority.

Numbers are exposed for all who care to delve.

Off to new heights tomorrow myself to sing new praises to Zeus and his companions. Already on the altitude pills. The more I see of China the greater the fascination. Only thing I dont really like is the number of Starbucks and Big Macs and KFC everywhere, as well as all the big fashion brands.

But even in places like Chengdu, a modest town of 5 mill pop, construction cranes abound across the skyline. And the neon-lit shopping malls ...... a new generation of hungry consumers in a hurry to westernise! Capitalism is alive and well and kicking butt in China.

Happy hols

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.