EL8 6.56% 28.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

U Spot price, page-98

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    @elitelifestyles

I understand your reasoning, however its hard to give a realistic value at this early stage.

What we do know is EL8 has 109M lb proven resource and very large potential to increase particularly in Namibia. This would at least be 10's of millions of lb but I think more likely 100's of millions of lb.

We know the Marenica deposit is a decent size but relatively low grade. From memory production cost would be at least $50 USD per lb mainly due to the amount of tonnage they have to put through the upgrade system to get concentrate (they will have to move a lot of dirt). They are currently searching for higher grade deposits in Namibia and are probably already on to some. These are at surface and it should significantly reduce the cost per lb to maybe $40 or even $30.

So you can start thinking about what the long term average price of U will be. If we assume increasing demand and we know the price needs to be at least $60 to $70 for current demand to be filled it will likely be higher then that, say $80. So if we assume EL8 would be able to produce at $40 then they could potentially make $40 USD per lb produced.

How much do you want to pay at this stage for those 109M lb know resource? How much for the potentially 100's of millions lb more? Pretty hard questions to answer but at a current value of well under $1 USD per lb and no value for the massive upside I think its a hard argument to make they are overvalued

.Plus we are very likely to see a very big spike in U prices that could potentially last for some time, since Sput isn't likely to sell large volumes back to market any time soon. On top of that we will see lots of FOMO so we might get some pretty fanciful valuations in the near future. I like to do FA myself as well but I suspect FA will be of little use in the bull run that is now upon us.

I think it best to sit back and enjoy the ride. Maybe take some profits along the way but I wouldn't sell out to

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.020(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $87.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $160.1K 546.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30521 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.