BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

u stocks, page-5

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Rus,

the U market will be up and down but trend in an upward fashion for the next ten years.

There can be a lot of money to be made by holding or if more astute you can trade and make an absolute killing.

You saw what happened with WMT in the past fews days. Lots of big players (private trading groups) in the market and you can see what people are up against. It will be like this for a while as they switch from co. to co.

There would be some people absolutely cursing they have sold in the past 2 days and lots would have.

If you believe in the U market I would place my bets, hold and hope for the best. Bit of a roulette wheel out there at present.

Risk = consequences severity and likelihood of harm.

In my view the consequences increase because as the months pass by my net worth in BLR continues to rise. Alot of money to lose.

However, I believe the likelihood of harm is reducing as the months tick by with the announcements the company continues to make.

So I could reduce my risk by reducing my holdings however I believe I am still playing BLR with same amount of risk as when I originally bought at 7.7c in Nov 06.

BLR may go down, may go up none of really know at this point in time. However if the U futures market results in a price increase then the odds definetly swing in our favour as we head toward Taylor Ranch reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.