TOE 0.00% 28.5¢ toro energy limited

Hi Bunta long time long time mate. I probably dont have a best...

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Hi Bunta long time long time mate.
    I probably dont have a best play but here is a snap shot. Since leaving my day job Im 100% in on uranium stocks. Pulled my super etc. Got cash reserves of course.
    Worst performer Toe at 35% Best Vmy 300% Age 200% and the other 10 U stocks doing very well.
    Total U portfolio up 58% in 4 months. Better than super or term deposit .
    After retiring ( yes uranium investing allowed early retirement at 61 yo) spread into 12 U stocks. Producers Explorers and near Termers. I tend to like the juniors.
    Thats where I hedge my up side. Saying that what I do is not for the faint of heart and certainly not financial advice.
    There are just sooo many catalysts coming thick and fast its mind blowing even for an old salt like myself.
    Funny enough the best "value" I see is my worst performer Toe. Massively undervalued.
    Im looking forward to the week ahead. Once spot hits $50 again its game ON once more . Personally I dont mind a bit of chop and turbulence in the U space .
    Also Uranium and Nuclear clean energy are front page news. Throw in a bleak northern hem power crisis winter where renewables cant cope its a perfect storm no pun.....
    We all have our different strategies Bunta. I think at this stage being invested and having Diamond Hands is the best advice I have. Have a fruit salad bowl of U stocks. In some I have more than others. At the end of the day its a chocolate wheel. Every numbers a winner. Some will pay more than others. Let the spinning wheel ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.