JPR 8.00% 2.7¢ jupiter energy limited

u wanted honesty- 12k gone!

1. 1,071 Posts.
    I will be honest with you guys that even i am at a loss regarding the really poor flow rates. I have lost 12K BUT could have been 22K, I started selling out my oppies at 0.06c. I held last year from 4.4 and could have sold at 8 but then eventually sold out even steven in Jan/Feb. I got cought up in the potential and started buying oppies.

I am not bitter about it at all. You win some and loose some, made 17K on VIL/O and lost most of that on JPRO. Ho hum.

My proceeds topped up BCC at 5.3 to do some very good AVERAGE DOWN. My point is pick yourself up, dont get emotional about it and move on. I have no faith anymore in this company. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, Gibba and G.O have been spot on and we all bagged them for their posts. JPR could have done so much better but did not and probably wont in the medium term. Lots of people here at saying its a great long term investment. REALLY? Look at some of JPR peers. So much more potential elsewhere. Look I could be wrong but this is my opinion only.
    ALmost got back in to JPROA at 0.001 but to be honest there are NOT even worth that now.

All the best guys.
    Cold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $7.84K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383809 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 444000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.