NEO nuenco nl

u would have to be a brave man to be buying, page-6

1. 8,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Yes moneytrax you were correct on one point. The rights issue of one new share for every two was at 6 cents but I think the diluting effect of that essentially meant that the shares would then be around 5 cents.

The rest of your comment can be called into question.

No I am not TK or even AK - so you struck out there. Nor am I any employee or otherwise connected with the company other than being a shareholder.

NEO has been updating shareholders. There have been about 7 or 8 news / announcements since early January if you care to check.

Whether we like it or not NEO is not able to fully control its situation. When NEO first got involved in California it got into acreage owned or leased by Orchard Petroleum. Orchard as the Operator of the lease at SELH called the shots. NEO was 50:50 in the shallow gas but just a 37.5 in JH 1-1 and 2-1. But Orchard was the Operator.

Even now with Livingstone involved with the SELH shallow gas Livingstone are the driving force with the expertise IMHO.

Kreyenhagen - NEO is just a 10% partner. Can't say much unless the main Opearator says some news can be released.

Other SJJV projects - again NEO has a % interest but the main drivers, the main % holders, the main operators call the shots and therefore what news can be released.

I have been very frustrated in the past with the lack of news till I came to understand the set up better. It does not help. I still wish there was more news and more information about where projects are at. Things have been better lately with SELH shallow gas wells.

I think that it is very easy to blame AK but I think he is also trying his best to grow the company and move forward when he has to rely fairly heavily on other companies doing things properly. I don't think Orchard was particularly helpful to NEO in the last year or so of the arrangement with Orchard.

I am prepared to give NEO the benefit of the doubt and give them 2008 and into about first half of 2009 if need be to prove that my faith has not been a waste of time.

I hope to have my faith rewarded by a very good lift in sp as some of the hoped for oil and gas discoveries come to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.