PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

u308 is the future, page-11

1. 1,463 Posts.
    fair call Jamiebook,

we all have our own reasons for selecting stocks and have to base that on our own view of the risks and exposures the company may have - especially at this end of town where 'all' companies have their own...

For mine, PEN has an advantage in secured cash, but the penalty is a large volume of the shares on the register. Other sector companies will end up in the same position though to raise the capital they will also require.

Re the fulfilment of near term contracts - I wouldn't discount the existing producers / industry heavy weights - they can also fill these contracts.

Re local ASX companies - cant see the gov't in Perth being dislodged, can see the QLD and Federal gov't dislodged and that will provide a whole new environment. With that said, yes I agree, Australia is as backward and fickle as Germany and Italy in having a fair dinkum energy policy.

I do understand your logic and think PEN is a good company as it is very well managed, but after tracking this sector for in excess of 5yrs now, I have seen many rises and falls and they have all been sector inclusive on all occasions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $3.020M 28.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 6313454 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 450066 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.