PEN 2.13% 9.6¢ peninsula energy limited

u308 is the future, page-38

1. 1,463 Posts.
    This certainly is a fun place to hang out when nothing is doing or being written about in the threads of the stocks I do own... for the record I stand up against ridiculous ramps there also.

Its all good and as I have stated on numerous occasions PEN is a quality company that is well run.. Im not worried whether BMN is 20c or PEN is 7c

In small caps, Im predominantly interested in their market cap and the amount of shares on issue once I have determined they have a resource.... I have also learnt some hard lessons about reviewing who is steering the ship.

BMN will rise again as to will most of the larger quality resources in stable countries that need employment and investment in their economies.. It is not that hard to figure out. It is also not that hard to figure out that we all believe Uranium spot price will be back in the $70+ range before any of us make any real money, and this will happen. I definitely don?t make investment decisions within a sector if I don?t believe the sector has growth potential as some here seem to be inferring? lol

I will leave it to BB to break down the economic fundamentals which he has admirably and measured by one or two on the opposing side equally well - the rest will all unfold in the future and if the sector rebounds - We will all be laughing... ciao for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $305.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.899M 19.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 192488 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 679583 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.