PEN 6.82% 10.3¢ peninsula energy limited

u308 is the future, page-41

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    boll

If I'm no good at reading your posts, there's probably a very good reason for it. It's blindingly obvious PEN will outshine Bannerman where it counts: FIRST TO PRODUCTION.

And that's only production.

And just let me reiterate what I said yesterday, since you scoffed at the notion.

Particularly in light of tomorrow's possible developments regarding Asian equity investment in Lance: in this game, to this point, and as far as investors will be concerned, the gap between the two companies in terms of: connections, credibility, assigning P/E ratios (conservative fund managers' requirements), revenue streams and possibly even dividend payments, and leveraging all of the above to make additional acquistions .... [can be measured in] light years.

Credibility gives you connections and connections give you credibility. It's a reflection of management skills and people savvy, of the operation and resource base as a whole, and it has a huge appetite to feed off of itself.

Enter fund managers, some of whom can only invest if there's an E in the formula, whereas the revenue streams - in light of having cemented customers to long term contracts with more to come and no doubt the Asians will like what they see - will look after themselves. Dividend payments, when they eventually happen, they are just the icing on the cake. Additional acquistions are really only a formality, if management's fierce determination and ambitions for the company stand for anything.

Boll, this ain't even a fair fist fight. It's men against boys.

vintage

Welcome back, and thanks for the info re tomorrow's announcement. This could get ugly - in a good way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.008(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.0¢ $656.8K 6.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
128 18655553 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3165863 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.