PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

bollIf I'm no good at reading your posts, there's probably a...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    boll

If I'm no good at reading your posts, there's probably a very good reason for it. It's blindingly obvious PEN will outshine Bannerman where it counts: FIRST TO PRODUCTION.

And that's only production.

And just let me reiterate what I said yesterday, since you scoffed at the notion.

Particularly in light of tomorrow's possible developments regarding Asian equity investment in Lance: in this game, to this point, and as far as investors will be concerned, the gap between the two companies in terms of: connections, credibility, assigning P/E ratios (conservative fund managers' requirements), revenue streams and possibly even dividend payments, and leveraging all of the above to make additional acquistions .... [can be measured in] light years.

Credibility gives you connections and connections give you credibility. It's a reflection of management skills and people savvy, of the operation and resource base as a whole, and it has a huge appetite to feed off of itself.

Enter fund managers, some of whom can only invest if there's an E in the formula, whereas the revenue streams - in light of having cemented customers to long term contracts with more to come and no doubt the Asians will like what they see - will look after themselves. Dividend payments, when they eventually happen, they are just the icing on the cake. Additional acquistions are really only a formality, if management's fierce determination and ambitions for the company stand for anything.

Boll, this ain't even a fair fist fight. It's men against boys.

vintage

Welcome back, and thanks for the info re tomorrow's announcement. This could get ugly - in a good way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.