PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

u308 is the future, page-9

1. 1,463 Posts.
    Hey Jamiebook,

No problem, didnt think I was being insulting, perhaps to the point and bored of the "you make sense so I will put you on ignore"... but to elaborate on why I formed my opinion...

This was stated:

"Now compare Peninsula to a stock like Bannerman.

Bannerman, re its Namibian project, has projected capex of $555 million and a cash cost of US$41 per pound.

Peninsula, re Lance, $60 million capex and US$30 cash cost.

Now consider those companies which are either years away from production or uneconomic with respect to weakening spot and/or long term uranium prices.

Or in other words, the vast majority of currently listed ASX uranium equities".

The above point that was made refers to the fact that PEN is far better off than other Uranium companies and highlighted BMN in particular. Then lower goes on to say that the whole sector will rebound including the U price?

My point being - the whole sector is off at present being felt across the board and will rebound as one when the reality which was stated correctly occurs, being 2013 supply constraints.

As soon as the sector rebounds with stabilising spot prices and then appreciation, the larger resources with higher costs that have been punished the hardest in this fall will most likely rebound the most... which makes the original comparison redundant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.